Download Windows 7 Home Premium x86/x64 (32-bit/64-bit) plus Service Pack 1 See here. Create Windows 7 Universal DVD / ISO with all editions! Download Windows 7 Ultimate x86/x64 (32-bit/64-bit) plus Service Pack 1. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit and 64 Bit ISO download. This is the Official Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Download with service pack 1 (SP1) from MSDN with the Windows 7 product key. Windows 7 Home Premium edition was targeted to home PC users like Home Basic, but in terms of features, Home Premium.
Free Wndows 7 Operating System download – Create a Windows 7 Installation DVD or Windows 7 USB Flash Drive to Reinstall Windows 7 Pro or Home Premium on your Netbook, Laptop or PC
- Download the COEM ISO version - what HP would have used (OEM). Click on the Windows ISO Downloader.exe link to download the tool to create the W7 ISO file download.
- If you have purchased a Windows 7 license, in addition to product key, you usually have access to either an physical installation media in DVD discs, or able to download Windows 7 ISO images via digital delivery channel. If the Windows 7 setup installation ISO files are missing or deleted, you could no longer able to install Windows 7.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit x64 ISO. Download Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit x86 ISO. Dell, or HP, your key will be of the OEM type which cannot be used. Use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. Download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool here or here. To create a 4gb Windows 7 Bootable USB flash drive, which you can then use to install Windows 7 from USB drive on your netbook, laptop or PC; to burn the Windows 7 ISO file to DVD which you can then use to install Windows 7 from an optical drive.
No Optical Drive, No Windows 7 DVD – How to install Windows 7?
Netbooks and Ultra-portable laptops don’t come with Optical Drives, so if you need to reinstall Windows 7 you are expected to do this from a recovery partition on the hard drive.
Many laptops and desktop PCs don’t come with a Windows 7 installation DVD – instead the manufacturer allows you to create a recovery disk – so that you can restore the operating system and pre-installed software applications in the even that your system becomes unstable or corrupted.
But many things can happen – your hard drive fails, you lose the DVD, you forget to make a system recovery DVD, and you need to perform a clean install of Windows 7 – or you might be looking for a Windows 7 Repair Disk download
This article shows you how to obtain a Windows 7 installation disk download from an official source and make your own Windows 7 Installation DVD or USB key / flash drive with which you can install your version of Windows 7.
- See also MS DaRT 10 / ERD Commander 2015 for Windows 10 ***NEW***
- See alsoERD Commander for Vista and Windows 7
- See also Download ERD Commander for Vista and Windows 7
- See also Free ERD Commander Download for Windows XP Download a 30 day trial & extend the time limit
- See also Using ERD Commander for Windows XP – boot your computer with ERD Commander
- See also Create an ERD Commander Bootable USB Flash Drive
- See also Free Download Hirens Boot CD ISO – ERD Commander Alternative – Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive
- see also Create a Universal Microsoft Windows Installation DVD / USB (all versions of Windows 7 on one DVD USB flash drive)
1. Free Download Windows 7 ISO files
- If you have your product key, you can download your Windows 7 ISO file from Microsoft Software Recovery.
- This will not work with OEM keys (such as come pre-installed on Dell PCs etc)
Downloads from Digital River mirror (no product key needed)
- It used to be possible to download the Windows 7 ISO files direct from DigitalRiver – Microsoft’s online supplier, however, links to these ISOs have been removed.
- The German mirrormirror.corenoc.dehas gathered the Digital River ISOs and uploaded them as torrent files. languages. PCSteps.com gives some advice for downloading them as torrent files
Other Downloads from Microsoft
- You can download ISOs for Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 from Microsoft Software Recovery.
- A web browser tweak allows you to download any edition of Windows 8.1 and 10, as well as Office 2013 and 2016 direct from Microsoft Tech Bench
- Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool is a standalone for downloading the Techbench ISOs.Download the tool here
- Earlier versions of Office https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office
2. Use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
Download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool hereorhere
- to create a 4gb Windows 7 Bootable USB flash drive, which you can then use to install Windows 7 from USB drive on your netbook, laptop or PC
- to burn the Windows 7 ISO file to DVD which you can then use to install Windows 7 from an optical drive
Additional Notes and Tips:
- To boot from a Windows 7 install disk – booting from usb or DVD – see this Microsoft Guide: Start your computer from a Windows 7 installation DVD or Windows 7 USB flash drive
- You will need a valid product key for the version of Windows 7 you want to install.
- The product key sticker is located on the underside of a laptop or netbook (sometimes underneath the battery) or the casing of a desktop PC.
- If you get “A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing” errortry this solution
- Tip: take a photo of your product key sticker when your computer is new – the sticker is not as robust as the Windows XP stickers used to be and can fade or get damaged.
- If you need to recover your existing product key from a functioning Windows 7 System use the Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder or Produkey
- To recover your existing key from a broken Windows 7 System refer to this article: How to Recover Windows and Software Keys from a Broken Computer
- To back-up your drivers from a functioning Windows system use Double Driver – Download Double Driver here
- You can also use Double DrivertoBackup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows system (connecting the non-booting hard disk using a usb hard drive adapter)
- You can also refer to this article on how to burn ISO images to a DVD or use isorecorder or imgburn
- Create a Universal Windows 7 Installation DVD or USB Pen DriveAll versions – for 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 7 installations
- Create your own x86 and x64 All in one Windows 7 ISO– All Versions – 32bit and 64bit on the same DVD or USB Memory Key
- If you currently have an OEM activation (a factory installed Windows 7), then the easiest way to reactivate is to use this programto backup the activation before clean-installing and to restore the activation after clean-installing. This way, you will not have to use the product key from the sticker on case of your laptop or PC, and you will not have to call Microsoft to activate windows.
- Advanced Tokens Manager will create a complete backup of your Windows and Office 2010 activation, so that you can restore them when you re-install your system. Microsoft imposes a limit of activations for each license online, using the program, you can activate offline number of times you want. Download Advanced Tokens Manager here
- Windows 7 Product Key Checker: will enable you to check a Product Key – for example to tell if your key is for Windows 7 Pro or Home Premium – details here
The Windows 7 Home Premium ISO is the best disk image to install or upgrade from Windows XP or Windows Vista. This Win 7 version is compatible with most of the third-party software. It has high processing speed. Security is its another plus point.
Related Windows ISO Download
Windows 7 ISO Download Features
- The Best ISO image file picked by Windowslay
- Official untouched ISO for Win 10 & 8, 7, XP
- Verified ISO media via MD5/SHA1 checksum
- Create bootable USB or DVD for installation
- Secure and Safe Windows ISO file download
- No internet connection required, works offline
- Free Trial / Product Key
- English / Other
- Latest Release
- October 22, 2011
- Home Premium SP1
- File Size
- 3.09GB (x64) / 2.38GB
Windowslay is an alternative way to download Windows 7 All Version. Get Microsoft official MSDN untouched ISO with service pack 1 with product key. You can install Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit ISO on any PC. 32-Bit version is needed for older x86 PC’s not capable of running a 64-Bit Windows 7 OS.
Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Download Overview
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ISO is the best operating system for home users. It is also the most versatile and powerful version of Windows 7. Win 7 Home Premium is built to provides high speed even in old PCs.
Although Win 7 proceeded XP/Vista but it has kept valuable features of its previous versions. Such as you can still use User Account Control sandbox and the Aero graphical enhancements.
The Windows 7 Home Premium is mainly built for home users but it adds necessary features of Ultimate version. With that said if you are home users and want a OS for day to day use. Then don’t spend money on Ultimate or professional just download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO.
This win 7 edition has two flavors one is Home Premium and the other Windows 7 Home Basic. Overtime Home Premium got more popular. Home Premium has assumed a middle ground in all win 7 version. It is not too basic at the dame time not too complicated. It just right OS for anyone to start.
You can Watch TV, Pause, Rewind or even record it to watch it later. Easily navigate anything on PC. You can also create home wireless connection. Fast web browsing is another feature.
Windows 7 Home Premium ISO has combined the entertainment features for Home and business users. Yet it lacks the ability to run programs in Windows XP Mode. The security issues are also enhanced but you can’t encrypt your data with BitLocker.
Another downfall of Win 7 Home Pro is that it lacks the support of multiple languages. You can download home premium in any language but latter you can’t change it by downloading language pack.
Windows 7 Home Premium vs Windows 7 Professional
If you have bought new PC and thinking that which Win 7 version should i download. Then first you must determine your purpose, if you are home users then Home Premium has all which you will need. Still some of the major differences are listed below.
The Windows 7 home premium 64 bit ISO only supports up to 16 GB of memory whereas Win 7 Pro has 192 GB of physical memory supported.
The back up and restore feature was first introduced in Windows XP and latter version also adopted it. The Windows 7 Home premium ISO can restore data or create back up on local hard drive. It also has option to to “Create System Image” but it lacks the feature to create back up on network location. In contrast to Windows 7 Professional can create back up on network-attached storage device.
7 Home Premium lacks encrypting file system. This system encrypt data files adding layers of security. The main purpose is to protect your important private information. On the other hand Windows 7 Professional has EFS features. Remote desktop feature and presentation mode are not added in Windows 7 Home Premium ISO.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit & 32 Bit
You can download Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit and Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit ISOs on this page. Win 7 32 bit is standard for old PC. Windows 7 64 bit edition is required to utilize more then 4 GB RAM on PC, click 64-Bit button to download Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit ISO.
You Get it all with Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Download. Further detail on Windows 7 Features is listed on Official Microsoft Windows Site.
How To Install Windows 7 Home Premium From ISO File
After you download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO file (64bit or 32bit). Save it on your PC and follow the tutorial on How to install Windows 7 from USB Drive. The OS installation using windows 7 ISO is explained in a simple and easy way.
Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key
The Windows 7 Home Premium download is free for all users. Even on Microsoft site you can download free Windows 7 ISO. The problem starts when you begin installation process.
Here you need Windows 7 Home Premium product key. This key has 25 character which you need to enter at the time of installation process. This Windows activation key is needed to to use all features of Windows 7 editions.
If you failed to enter Windows 7 license key, Win 7 OS will download it self on trial basis. Usually it one month after which you have to buy Windows 7 Home Premium Product key.
The Windowslay doesn’t offer, sell or provide License key. You can only purchase Windows CD key from its official Microsoft store. But here is only the Installation Key not for Windows Genuine Activation (WGA).
Hp Windows 7 Home Premium Oa Iso Download 64-bit
Windows 7 Home Premium Download in other languages
You can download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO DVD disk image in any one language out of 35. Unlike Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional you can’t later on change its language. The Windows language pack doesn’t work in this Win version.
The Win 7 ISO file are available in other languages.
Download Hp Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Oa Iso
Arabic Chinese Dutch French English German Russian Spanish
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition is one of the top tier editions of Windows 7 manufactured by Microsoft. If you are looking to download Windows 7 Professional Edition for free, then you are in the right place. Softgets has provided you with 100% legit download links you can use to easily download Windows 7 Professional. Nowadays it is really hard to find a download link that works and doesn’t have any issues. Microsoft has also made it impossible to download Windows ISO files without having a license key that is valid.
Download Windows 7 Professional Edition ISO files
We have made it super easy for our users to download Windows OS ISO files easily and without the need for a license key. Not only Windows 7 Professional, but we also provide direct download links for any of the Windows 7 editions here at Softgets. You can also use the provided ISO files to install Windows 7 Professional in Virtual Box, Hyper-V, or VMware workstation.[ratings]
- Developer: Microsoft
- License: Free Trial/Premium
- Language: English
- File Size: 2GB for 32-Bit& 3GB for 64-Bit
- Final Release: February 2011
In this article, we also have talked about all the features that are available in Windows 7 Professional edition. Microsoft released Windows 7 in 6 major editions where Windows 7 Professional is superior to Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium and Windows 7 Starter in terms of features. But it is inferior if compared to Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 7 Ultimate Edition.
Windows 7 Professional is a great operating system in the Windows 7 series that can be used for small businesses or organizations and schools. Windows 7 professional is available in both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions. Looking at Windows 7 Home Premium, the Professional edition is an improved version in Windows 7 series. The Professional edition is also the best Windows 7 operating system for people who work from both home and their offices.
Windows 7 Professional Main features
Windows 7 professional is similar to Home premium in features but, it also has some new features within the networking and data protection aspects. For instance, Windows 7 Professional includes features like EFS and Domain Join which are both unavailable in Windows 7 Home Premium. There are also a few more improvements over the Windows 7 Home premium. Here in this part of the article, we will talk about all those features that are included in Windows 7 Professional and Home premium. We also have talked about the improvements and newly added features to Windows 7 Professional.
Features that are available on both Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional
This feature is available on both Home premium and professional edition. With windows search, you can easily look for files or programs on your computer and locate their location or even open them using the search.
Windows Jumplist and Pinning
Using these features is really helpful for those who want to have quick access to their most frequent programs and files. they can easily pin all those programs they use frequently by just hovering over to the program and will see the pin icon. You can also pin the documents you use the most to have quick access to them as well.
Windows Shake and Windows Peek
This feature is also available on windows 7 professional, with windows shake you can easily minimize all the open windows on your computer and keep the one desired working that you were working on. to use windows shake, simply click and hold on the windows bar of the specific windows you don’t want to be closed and shake your mouse quickly. All the other windows will now be minimized and only your preferred window will be shown.
Windows Peek is another feature that lets you have a peek over your desktop and all the gadgets that are displayed. To use this feature, simply hover your mouse cursor over to the bottom right corner of your computer and you will have a preview of the desktop already. You can also minimize all the open windows on your computer by clicking on it.
Live Thumbnails preview
This feature is also pretty handy for most users, this feature enables users to see a preview of the windows and even check the ongoing process of the programs or any files that are being copied. To use this feature hover your mouse over the window you want to see the preview of on the taskbar and a small panel will appear above your cursor showing you the actual preview of that windows you can see the full preview of the same windows or even bring it to the top by hovering over to the panel or clicking on it to bring it to the top.
With HomeGroup you can easily share files, music, videos and even devices like printers, scanner or any externally connected devices, etc on a connected LAN or Local Area Network. except for windows 7 starter and Home basic, other editions of Windows 7 allows users to either create or join another homegroup which is already created on the network.
Windows Media Center
You can now watch movies on your Windows 7 using windows media center. it also allows you to pause, rewind your missed TV programs or even record them. Windows media center is now unavailable on the newer versions of windows like Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 as the program has been discontinued by Microsoft.
Ms Download Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Iso
Another feature that was introduced with Windows 7 is the windows touch. The feature allows users to use their fingers to navigate or perform different tasks on their operating systems. Although users need to have a touch-sensitive monitor to be using this feature.
Features of Windows 7 Professional that are not available on Home Premium
Up to 192GB of maximum RAM Support for x64
Windows 7 Home Premium supports up to a maximum of 16GB physical memory while Windows 7 Professional supports up to 192GBs of RAM.
Domain Join is a feature introduced with Windows 7 that allows users to join their work network remotely. Users will need their work credentials to remotely join the network. To use this feature go to your computer properties and click change under computer name, domain and workgroup settings. Although you will have to be an administrator to use this feature.
Advanced back up and restore
With Windows 7 professional you can now back up all your files, folder or even a complete drive on an external hard drive or over the network. Back up and restore was first introduced with Windows Vista but it didn’t feature Advanced backup and restore where you can store your file over the network or an external drive. Users can also set a scheduled backup to have windows automatically backup all the necessary files.
The location-aware printing feature is for the users having portable devices like laptops or netbooks. With this feature, Windows will keep track of all the network users have been using and that which printers are available on the network that can be used. as Windows already knows the default printers for the different networks it automatically changes the default printers to the available ones.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Iso Download
Encrypted File System or EFS
Encrypted Files system or EFS is a new feature being added to Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate. The EFS enables users to prevent unauthorized user access or programs to the encrypted file or folder. Basically, this feature locks any file or folder for the users that don’t have the permission to use it. People can use this feature to put their sensitive data in a place safe where others can’t access them.
Windows 7 Pro System Requirements:
- 1 GHz processor
- 1GB of RAM for the 32-Bit version and 2GB of RAM for the 64-Bit version.
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card.
- 16GB of Disk space for 32-Bit (x86) and 20GB of disk space for 64-Bit (x64).
- Sound Card.
Windows 7: Download Microsoft Windows 7 Professional ISO Completely Free
- Developer: Microsoft
- License: Free Trial/premium
- Language: English
- File Size: (2.39)GB for 32-Bit & (3.09)GB for 64-Bit
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Platform: Windows
- Program Class: Operating System (OS)
- Release Date: 22 October 2009
- Initial Release to manufacturing: 22 July 2009
- Final Release: 22 February 2011 (SP1)
- Predecessor: Windows Vista
- Successor: Windows 8